1. Returning goods bought in the online shop is possible, if it meets the following requirements:
- the goods are returned within 14 days after the purchased goods were delivered
- the goods are unused and not damaged
- the goods are returned in the original packaging (including labels, accessories and associated documents)
- maximum 1 return per purchase is accepted
BEN NV reserves itself the right to refuse to refund the corresponding amount of the returned goods, if it considers the goods to be used or damaged by debt other than by BEN NV or the supplier of the delivery. The burden of proof relies on the customer.
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Goods must be returned to BEN NV in perfect condition accompanied by the return form.
Make sure all goods are in exactly the same condition as you received them, including tags and attached seals.
All shoes can only be tried on a carpeted surface until you have decided to keep them.
Shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered to be part of the delivered goods.
Please make sure to return the shoes and shoe box inside another solid carton box in order to not damage the original packaging.
Please return goods through the Website’s return service (provided by customer service centre) to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure transport.
When using the Website’s return service, you will be refunded in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse.
- Notify the customer service centre by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your wish to return goods
- You will receive instructions and a return document via e-mail
- Always mention the full description and reference of the goods and the reason for the return on the return document
- Attach the order confirmation you received by e-mail and the return document to complete the package
- Send the goods to the return address, the shipping costs are to be borne by the customer
- After the receipt and approval by BEN NV , you will be sent a receipt confirmation by e-mail
- When your returned goods have been approved by BEN NV , your order will be refunded in due course
- Shipping costs for returned goods are to be borne by the customer. Non-stamped shipments or COD shipments will be refused
- Please send the package to: BEN NV - att: Christian Wijnants Customer Service – 215 Italiëlei - 2000 Antwerp - Belgium
Purchased goods can be exchanged within 14 days. Exchanges are only processed upon receipt of returned goods and are based on stock availability. Exchanges are shipped to you free of charge. Should you be interested in a different style, please return your goods to BEN NV and simply purchase the new piece separately via the online shop of the Website.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or as store credit to your online account. If the complete order is returned a refund will include the shipping costs. In case BEN NV has not received a written proof of return, BEN NV will issue the refund within 14 days from reception of the returned goods. In case you did not mention a bank account number, you will receive a gift voucher valid for 6 months. The voucher is only valid on the online shop via www.christianwijnants.com In case you did mention a bank account number, the refund will be transferred within 14 working days after reception of the returned goods.
COMPLAINTS or DISPUTES
1. Complaints or disputes should be notified in writing within 14 days after delivery of the goods. If the complaint is considered to be justified, BEN NV’s liability is limited to the replacement of the goods and in any way limited to the actual amount paid for the order.